Sunday, October 19, 2014

We Are Family Retreat 2014

We just got back from a great weekend with our church family.  Every year we plan a weekend away for the whole church to attend.  This provides a time for us to fellowship with each other for a nice block of time.  The past two years we have gone to Camp Caraway, which is outside of Asheboro, NC.  The surroundings are beautiful and fall is a great time to go to enjoy the outdoors.

I have to say that some of the best times of the weekend is watching Isaac and Jude playing together.  I love watching their interactions.  While I'm posting this, Isaac is looking at the pictures and saying, "Juuudd"








I am so thankful that these little boys are growing up together!  Makes my heart full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!