Saturday, June 30, 2012

Finding {P}inspiration

With all this talk of houses – I’ve been busy scouring Pinterest for all kinds of fun ideas!  It’s super fun thinking of a new blank slate.  So with the stressful side of buying and selling a house, I’ve decided to focus on the fun – and the other stuff will or won’t work itself out!  Only time will tell – and in this between time – I choose to dream!

Here are some inspiration pic’s I’m really diggin! (click on picture for source)

yellow cape cod IMG_7498

Loving the black doors over at the Yellow Cape Cod

bhg

This wall color makes me drool – just a smidge

restoredstyle

Fresh.  Clean. Interesting.  Yes please!

younghouselove

Sweet neutrals with a white brick fireplace

bhgbedrm

Ahhh…..

 
Gor – ja – sa!   Yum!!

Oh how I Pinterest!

If you’d like to follow along with this pinning frenzy just click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!