Pictures from our Virginia Creeper outing 2007
I've neglected posting recently... So sorry for ALL those loyal followers, the 5 of you. ;-) I am enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon at home checkin' out my favorite blogs. I really enjoy Bower Power blog, Katie has a great sense of humor and I love the way she writes! She just did a list for "Autumn Goals" and I loved the idea of some fun things on the to-do list for the next few months. So here goes...
1. Carve a pumpkin
2. Make some kind of autumn inspired wreath for the front door
3. Go camping
4. Use nature for some indoor decorating (I *heart* bowls of colorful leaves)
5. Take a Sunday afternoon hike to enjoy the fall folliage
6. Eat some yummy pumpkin pie
7. Make and share some Russian tea mix - my favorite fall drink!
Thanks to Katie for some good ideas!