Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Great little hint

I was checking out all the blogs I follow on Google reader (thanks to Julie for cluing me in on that wonderful invention) and a fellow blogger opened my eyes to a great little short-cut. If you use Google reader I highly suggest this.

When you are on your homepage @ google reader go to your "Settings" in the upper right hand corner. Click on "Goodies" and they have the option of dragging a "next" button to your bookmark area. This is an awesome way to see all your favorite blogs. This way you see each individual blog and can comment much easier!!

I am not doing the directions justice so go to Google reader and check it out yourself!!!

Happy Blog Following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!