Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some new tunes...

I ♥ me some Pandora. For those of you who haven't found this wonderful site let me explain. You put in the name of an artist or a song you like and they create a "mix" of music that's a similar sound. There used to be no charge for the service but now they have put a cap of 40 hours a month of free music. But for only $.99/month you can listen all you want!

So the perk of great music while you're working on your computer has it's obvious benefits but an additional perk is you get introduced to artist you may have never had the opportunity of knowing! I have found a recent love for some "Matts". So go and check out these guys... Matt Nathanson, Matt Wertz, and Mat Kearney. I just picked up Kearney's CD and am loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!