Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sweet Sunday


Don't you just love a dinner party? We had the lovely pleasure of attending one this weekend. Our sweet friend Jan wanted to have a group over for dinner and and some discussion. The food was mixed greens, stuffed shells, garlic bread and chocolate cake. (I know, you're drooling right!?!) The discussion was about the mission trip I went on earlier this year. Jan's heart strings are being pulled to go to Honduras as well and she wanted to let me explain about the trip and hopefully get some other people excited about going as well!
Well the dinner was delicious! The company was top notch. And hopefully I did the trip justice with my explanation.
So often I look around at our church family and I am over-joyed at the blessings God has given us .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!