Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Much Overdue Update

I have been pretty slack about updating the blog this year.  I am very thankful I did the Project 52 last year, so I forced myself to get pictures of Isaac on the blog.  This year... not so much.  When I went to upload his birthday pictures my SD card had broken in the camera and now all those pictures are stuck on the SD card and I can't get to them.  I've got to find a way to read the broken card, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
16 months old
Life is busy but oh so good!  I started a new job in November and I love being back in the design world.  Joe is plugging along at the Lodge and Isaac is a busy toddler!  We are having so much fun watching him learn and grow!
13 months old

14 months old

15 months old

15 months old

16 months old

He has been struggling with ear infections this winter and we have been referred to the ENT doctor so we will see what comes of that.

16 months old

He's loves being outside and on rainy days he just looks out the window and yearns to get out there.  I look forward to summer nights and pool days.

16 months old


17 months old

17 months old
Next month Isaac will turn 1-1/2 years old!  He is talking more and more - although not saying "mama" yet?!?!  Not sure what's up with that!  He's saying "thank you", "more" "done", "book", "shoes" and much more.  He is also doing good with his sign language with is so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!