Saturday, July 18, 2009

The first "fruit" of our labor


We got our first zucchini out of the garden this week and I have been hankering for some zucchini bread. I found a great recipe over at Eating is Art. I assembled all my ingredients:


And got to mixing. This was a great recipe because it didn't require getting out the electric mixer; just 2 bowls and dump, dump, dump.

Then mix the two together and put in the oven! The house smelled so good while these were cooking. Tricia suggested adding raisins, dried cranberries or chocolate chips for an added surprise. I went with Craisins and it was a great combo!!

I have a cute mini loaf pan that makes 8 mini loaves and then I did a regular loaf. Just keeping my eye on them because they finished at different times. These are a hit! Go to Eating is Art and check out her yummy recipe for Zucchini Bread and find all her other great recipes too!!




3 comments:

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!