Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meet Heather Evans Smith...


A college friend of mine is an awesome photographer!! I adore her work so much! One day I would love to have her do some portraits of our family. After you check out her work you'll see why I wanted to introduce her to my blog friends. A lot of her work actually features herself as the subject. I believe in "art" talk it's called portraiture.

She is extremely talented and love the way she sees the world through her lens.
Here are a few of my fav's - it's hard to actually narrow down to just a few. Her artwork is for sale if you see something you love you can probably get it to hang on your wall!! How cool is that!?!





See what I mean... A- Mazing!!!


Please check out her blog or website to see more of Heather's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!