Saturday, April 17, 2010

Honduras Trip

We are back from our mission trip in Honduras. We had a wonderful trip! It was so good to see the children on New Life Children’s Home again. This was my second year going and Joe’s first. He fell in love with those children and cannot wait to go back! He’s already talking about when the next trip will be!

DSC_1189

This is Joe and his special friend, Jonathan.

They were pals from the start!! So sweet!

Instead of bombarding you with lots of lots of pictures in one post (we took over 1,000 pictures!), I thought I would spread them out a little. So we'll be doing Mission Trip Mondays for a few weeks - hope you enjoy!!

If you ever have the opportunity to go on a mission trip, I would highly recommend it!! There’s something about being in that experience that Holy Spirit just really opens your heart. It’s an emotional experience!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to Monday's now. :) That picture is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!