Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lynn’s Paradise Cafe

I made a recent trip to Kentucky for work and I always say why not try to mix some fun in with the work!  So when I remembered seeing this spot on TV, I thought it would be a lot of fun to swing in for a meal. 

You know I love to try out new spots.  So I heard some good reviews regarding the food and then you add in a quirky design - I’m THERE!

lynns2

Quirky design is a understatement!  There are trees hanging from the ceiling.  Pajama pants seated above the window.  A lamp for each table. And so many other things you may get sensory overload.  Needless to say, it’s has a fun atmosphere!

lynnparadisecafe

Food was good but overpriced.  I guess with all the hype from Bobby Flays’ Throw Down, the Today show, etc. they have gotten very proud and their prices reflect that.  The Fried Green Tomato BLT was tasty just not $10 bucks worth.  It was still a fun spot to try – I just wouldn’t be going back often if I lived in Louisville because of the cost.

So… have you been to any cool spots on your summer trips that we need to know about? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!