Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I must have been a good girl!

Do you remember my little “Wish List” back in November?  I had some major wish items on there: 

White Christmas Tickets

Mrs Meyers Hand Soap
Glee Season 1 Frye boots
Sugarland CD Candles
Heart Rate Monitor Real Simple Magazine
Nikon 35mm lens  

I know it’s a lot.  I really was just kind of dreaming when I wrote that post and had no real expectations that I would be getting any or some of the items!  I had NO idea that I would be so spoiled blessed!!  Joe surprised me with tickets to White Christmas and we really enjoyed it!!  Truly my favorite Christmas performance!  Mom hooked me up with the heart rate monitor so I can get on my training for the 10k in April.  And the big surprise was the 35 mm lens from my super sweet Santa – aka hubby!

White Christmas Tickets

Mrs Meyers Hand Soap
Glee Season 1 Frye boots
Sugarland CD Candles
Heart Rate Monitor Real Simple Magazine
Nikon 35mm lens  

Pretty dang impressive, huh!  Oh and that’s not even counting all the cool things that weren’t on the ol list!  Art from Italy • waffle iron • ice cream churn • funky cool “L” plates • tripods • cookbooks • And the lists goes on!  I am so appreciative.  We’ve had a great Christmas season. 

Of course I must share some new shots with the new lens!!  Check it out!

DSC_5942DSC_5987

DSC_5992DSC_6041

DSC_5998DSC_6003DSC_6044

Pretty fun stuff!! I can’t wait to do more experimenting!!  Was Santa good to you as well? Would love to hear about your favorites!

4 comments:

  1. Im in these pics Im in these pics! I love you you are crazy and we need a day for you to teach me to blog that is going to be added to my 2011 resolutions which is growing to be a page long! I hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the new lens! The 35 is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the new lens! The 35 is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good indeed! That's quite a haul. I look forward to seeing what you do with your camera.

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!