Sunday, January 30, 2011

Club–in’

Our nieces got this uber cool clubhouse for Christmas.  And what better gift could Aunt Katy give but to do a little Design Makeover!

mail

Sorry for the picture quality – it’s a phone picture…  But this is all I had to go on.  Oh and some dimensions.  So I knew I wanted to “cute” it up for the girls.  That meant we had to have some window treatments, splashes of color, and other fun accoutrements.  So off I went to the Hobby Lobby for some fun & funky fabric.

DSC_6301

Meets both criteria, right?  FUN – check & FUNKY – check

I’m following Sherry’s lead with no-sew drapes.  A little ironing action. And voila

DSC_6303DSC_6304DSC_6305DSC_6315

Window treatments DONE!

I also worked on a little craft project – a sign for the Clubhouse.  Finished product to come…

DSC_6321 

While I was working on that, Uncle Joe was assembling our IKEA purchase. Oh and can you see Annie helping over there.  She blurs into the white blanket but she’s working hard on sawing logs!

DSC_6307

DSC_6308DSC_6311

So after some more shopping for accessories we were on our way to Charleston to “install” the C&C Clubhouse!!

I can’t wait to show you the results!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it. Do you know where they got the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very very cool!!! Award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky little girls! I predict plenty of pretending will go on in there.

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!