Saturday, January 22, 2011

Games & Dip

Last weekend we had a bunch of friends over for a game night.  We love games!  We may be just a bit competitive and I may be under stating that just a bit.  But along with the games comes food!  We all brought a munchie to share and I decided to try a recipe I saw on Christina's’ blog - C+C Marriage Factory.  I am a huge fan of hummus and of guacamole so combining those two creations into one definitely peaked my interest!  You’ve got to check out the recipe for Avocado Hummus and make it soon!!!  It will be a hit!!

The photo was taken by Christina – I neglected to shoot a picture of ours – It was gone so quick!!
I did happen to snag a few pictures of the gang playing Pit – have you heard of Pit – if you haven’t you may want to look into it!  Anyway – check these out!
DSC_6201DSC_6206DSC_6208DSC_6209DSC_6214
Great times!! Great friends!! Great food!!

2 comments:

  1. I may try that today for the big football playoff this evening. It's a toss-up between that and the hummus I was planning to make which substitutes peanut butter for the tahini (something that Nigella recommends) but I kinda like this avocado idea. Hmmm. Maybe a little of both?

    Love the new pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad you liked it! I need to make it again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!