Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Favorite Thing Under $10


After telling you about the Favorite Things Party, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite items under $10.  These were all in my arsenal for the party and decided on the Bath & Body Mentha Lip Tint for my item.

This is super handy for helping you keep track of what you need at the sto'

This saves your life wrapping all those presents!! I love it. I buy the refills after Christmas when they're on clearance!

 




Move over Caramel Macchiato - Hello Caramel Brulee Latte









Bath and Body Works - C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint


So what your favorite items under $10?  There were so many good ideas at the party and I've already gone out and got a few of the items that were there.  These would be some great items just to keep on hand in case you need any hostess gifts on the fly!  Maybe you got some wonderful items in your stocking this year??  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!