Thursday, December 8, 2011

Joy & Love… or something like it…

We’ve been talking a lot about pictures recently.  We talked out my Aunt Uncle and cousin’s pictures, then we saw the shots that Elizabeth took of me and Joe.  And today I thought I’d share some shots from a little photo shoot with Julie’s girls.

Thanksgiving weekend the girls came over one afternoon for a little impromptu photo session.  Now we obviously don’t have children but I have experienced the impossible task the challenge of getting a photo where everyone is smiling, looking at the camera and seem at least somewhat happy.

But all that being said – we actually got some pretty good shots.  Yes there are some where everyone is smiling but they’re even better ones that truly show the girls’ personalities’.  Some really fun ones!  Julie made the call to go with those “real” ones which made some super fun Christmas cards!  Let’s take a look at some of them!

DSC_0014-1

    DSC_0018-1

DSC_9805-1

**priceless**

DSC_9970-1  DSC_9943-1

DSC_9962-1  DSC_9975-1

DSC_9991-2

he-larious!

DSC_0015-1

And the final card:

Fullscreen capture 1282011 90053 PM.bmp

Beautiful precious girls!  But can I just say… when did they get so big?!?!  Ellie’s wearing one of my hats – can she really be that old?  And sweet Emily and those pigtails- be still my heart!  I love these girls so much!  I can’t wait to see the Christmas card in the mail – a perfect way to say

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!