Saturday, November 26, 2011

So thankful!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am so blessed with a wonderful family!  I have to say that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.  No pressure of presents just a wonderful reason to gather with family and friends and take a moment to remember all of our blessings. 

DSC_9436

We had an amazing meal at my mom’s house.  So MUCH yummy food!!

DSC_9411DSC_9416DSC_9418

Then we did a little photo shoot for Christmas cards.  We got some super fun shots of my Aunt, Uncle and cousin!

DSC_9464-1DSC_9468DSC_9501-2DSC_9446

I’ll share with y’all some of our shots that Elizabeth took of us later this week.

What did y’all do for Thanksgiving??  What was your favorite dish?  Are you enjoying the leftovers as much as I am??  Oh and by the way…  I’m thankful for you as well…  I appreciate all of you that read this little blog!  Thanks for being here!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! So glad y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Those pictures are so much fun!!! My favorite leftover is my mom's monkey bread which I swiped yesterday since we spent Thanksgiving with Daron's family and yesterday I helped my mom put her tree together.

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!