Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blogger’s new design options

As with design in my home – I’m always looking for ways to keep the blog looking fresh.  There’s just something in me that likes to keep things changed up.  It’s kind of like re-arranging some furniture but with a lot less back work involved. ☺

I was checking out Blogger’s blog and they’ve introduced some new ways to display your blog.  It’s called Dynamic Views.  The cool thing about this option is your “guest” can decide how they would like to view your blog.  Whether they want to see more pictures than words – whether they want to look at it month by month.  Lot’s of fun ways to change it up.

Here are some examples of what it would look like:

Sidebar

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64024 PM.bmp

Flipcard:

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64528 PM.bmp

Magazine:

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64548 PM.bmp

Mosaic:

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64602 PM.bmp

Snapshot:

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64630 PM.bmp

Timeslide:

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64643 PM.bmp

Classic:

Fullscreen capture 1162011 64716 PM.bmp

You can update the colors and the header but it’s got to be a thin header.  I like the sleek design – clean, crisp.  I can’t say I’m ready to hop on board today.  My main concern is: will my guest know what to do?  It’s a rather new option so Blogger is still working out some kinks. But I’m going to keep it in the back of my mind as option.

Oh and if you want to see what your blog would look like you can hop over to the Blogger blog and check it out…  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!