Saturday, January 3, 2009

I still can't believe I am doing this...

As I am sure with so many bloggers, I have been "talked" into doing a blog. I wonder who will be interested in reading details of our everyday "plain ole' Jane" lifestyle, but hey we have to keep up with the new technology... right? I am looking forward to the opportunity to archive our life. It will be a fun way to look back on what experiences we have had.

To give a little background, I am interior designer by trade but not currently working in the field. So you know what that means... I am itching to do some things around our house since I am not getting my creative juices out in other ways! My wonderful husband, Joe is a chef. An amazing chef at that! I look forward to sharing his creations as well!

So here's to our experiences in eating, drinking and decorating! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world Katy. I just love everything you have done. I need to come see the house in person. The den pictures look great.

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!