Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Russian Tea Mix

I can mark one more item off my Fall To-Do list... I finally got around to making my Russian Tea Mix and boy does it say "Fall" in a cup!

It's super easy! The up-front cost is a little bit (who knew Tang was expensive???) but totally worth the investment. I got some small jars from IKEA and stored the mixture in them. Add a ribbon and a label and they make super cute gifts. (Hence why they made it to the craft show - more on that later...)

Russian Tea Mix
4 c. Tang
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. instant tea
(you can use plain tea, lemon-flavored, or pre-sweetened, depending on how you want this to taste)
2 t. cinnamon
2 t. ground cloves


Stir all these together to make about six cups of mix. Store in a tightly covered container.

To use: stir 2 t. mix into a cup of boiling water. Stir well and sip.

So stir you up some Russian Tea, grab a good book, blanket and comfy chair and fall into this wonderful season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!