Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter Beach Weekend

photo from 2010 winter storm in Myrtle Beach

A group of us girls are heading to the beach this weekend! I love a girls getaway - a great time to re-charge with good friends! This is our 4th year going together in February. It's a really rigorous weekend! There's lots of eating, and then there's sleeping, and then you have to have a snack after you nap, and then maybe a little book reading, which leads to another nap, and the cycle continues.

We split up the meals so you only have to worry about cooking one meal each. I'm in charge of breakfast. I'm thinking of trying PW's Breakfast Casserole... Looks pretty good right?!?!

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!! Are you doing lots of projects or will you also be doing the lazy day option?? Either way - enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!