Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bathroom Progress

Well I know I haven’t been updating y’all on the progress in the bathroom but it is coming along nicely!  The painting is done.  And the sink is soooo close to being completed.  I’m loving the color combination! 

If you don’t remember what color theme we running with check that out here.

But now my challenge is artwork.  The shower curtain has a pretty strong pattern so I don’t want to “fight” with that.  I’m thinking maybe framing some botanicals.  But just can’t make up my mind.  I want to show you how far we’ve come but then I don’t want to do the reveal anything until I feel like it’s finished.

So at this point no peaks but just know it’s coming along and you’ll get the full reveal soon!

Have a most lovely Memorial Day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!