Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Upcoming project…

Well it’s time to get to work on a decorating project – It’s been too long! The room in question… the bathroom. This is one of the only spaces in the house that has not been transformed more than once since we moved in.

Here’s a little reminder of what it looked like when we bought the house…

And the now…

So – moving on to the “planning” stage. I was having a hard time deciding on a direction for the color scheme in the “new & improved” bathroom. Until I checked out this post from Kate @ Centsational Girl about the color combo Orange & Blue. And I said PERFECTION!!

I mean look at some of these inspiration photos she gave…

Massucco Warner Miller

Southern Living

Just seeing this inspiration pictures compared to the current bathroom gets me super excited about freshening up this space!!

I have spent a good portion of the day finding the shower curtain, which I had painted a picture in my head of what I wanted and boy was it challenging finding what I wanted but SUCCESS!!

My sweet friend is coming over this weekend to help me get this room in shape! So I will hopefully have some pictures of our progress after Sunday!

Are you working on any new projects? Is there a space in your home that has been neglected and needs a refresh?? Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!