Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Craft Challenge

This year with our new family interest in Pinterest, we decided to do a Christmas Craft Challenge. So between my Mom, aunt, cousin and myself, we each worked on a craft for each other.  Our first step was to compile a board of “crafty-goodness” for ideas that people could make us.

These are the crafts I found on my family’s boards that I decided to attempt:

19632948345162699_BDR01Hyf_c_thumb2

  source

wreath_thumb1

source

223280093995332896_0EjSVpk6_c_thumb

source

Fullscreen-capture-12282011-92742-PM

source

So once I had narrowed down the crafts, it was time to get to work!  I actually recruited Joe to help out as well!  He’s really good at crafts – much more patient than me. Come back this week to see how the crafts turned out AND all the goodies that I received!  So up first will be my version of the “Welcome” sign.  Swing back by later this week to see how easy breezy this first craft was!

Did you do any DIY crafts for Christmas presents??  Would love to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!