Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our first “Drop In”

You may remember that I mentioned back in the January that I wanted to start showing you some of my talented friends and families’ homes.  I have gotten a few of them to say “yes” and now it’s time to start sharing!

Our first “Drop In” is with my dear friend Rhonda.  She has taken her home from bachelor pad to amazing coziness!  It’s going to take a few posts to share with you all the goodness at her casa.  We’re going to start where it would only make sense…  the exterior. 

Before:

1 3 5

And the amazing After:

 P6090052 P6090054

P6090055

I know, right?!?!?!  You can’t even imagine that this is the same house, can you?  Painting the brick and the siding the same color made the facade one cohesive unit. 

Do you need to see a side by side to really appreciate all the work they’ve done?  I thought so.

1 P6090052

They’ve added new windows, painted the entire exterior, labored over the landscaping, and more!  And boy does it show!!  I can’t wait to show the inside off!  You’re going to love it!

1 comment:

  1. It blows me away to see the before pictures after. I had forgotten what it looked like! Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!