Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Girls Night Crafting

This will be our second outing to Paper Source for their Girls Night Out.  The first time we worked on birthday cards working with stamps, watercolor pencils, embossing powders and so much more! 

This go round we will be creating Christmas cards and I CANNOT wait!  Check out the eye candy…

Oct-2010-GNO-Blast[1]
And while checking out all the lovelies they have to offer you can get free shipping when you click on the image to the right and use the code provided!  (There’s a minimum order required.)

I’ll be sure to share our creations with you after class.  Will you be making your Christmas cards this year?  Or maybe some fun and funky gift tags??   I think you’ll be very impressed with the many great options Paper Source has to offer!  If you have a store near you I highly recommend checking it out .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!