Friday, October 28, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 3

We’re in week 3 of the Photo Challenge with Ten June

Photo_Challenge_Button

This photo challenge really has me thinking outside the box and trying things I’ve been wanting to do for a while now but without a specific motivation it hasn’t happened!  So yippee – I’m trying to work on my photography skills and y’all are the suckers stuck checking them out.  I love a baited audience! 

This week I had a lot of fun with the editing via Picnik.  I told ya last week but I’m going to say it again. You must go play with the editing tools via Picnik!  So fun!  I thought it’d be fun to see the SOC (straight-out-of-camera) along side the final edited picture.

DSC_9175

DSC_9175-2

Used the “black & white” edit and brightened up Annie’s coat a bit and cropped to bring more focus to the eyes

DSC_9193

DSC_9193-2

“Focal black & white” with some “boost” added afterwards

DSC_9232

DSC_9232-2

All the sunlight rays were in the original shot.  Used “cross process” & “vignette” for edit

DSC_9266

DSC_9266-3

“1960’s” edit style

DSC_9271

DSC_9271-2

“Orto-nish” & “vignette” edit

 

So which one is your favorite?  Have you been taking any pictures lately – well if your answer is yes you better get over to Picnik and play with some editing features!  ☺ And don’t forget to link up to Michelle’s Party!

Check out Photo Challenge Week 1 & Week 2

200440811_aIJUHv17_c

3 comments:

  1. Nice job with the silhouette, loved the sun rays coming in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you certainly caught a magical moment with your silhouette shot. Amazing with and without the edits. I like the boost on the can too. All your pictures are great. I can get lost in picnic for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, ya done good, girl! I think my favorite is the crushed orange can- what a cool shot! And I don't even know what I'd do without Picnik, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!