Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A little cooking

I love to cook… when I’m in the mood :-)  And I was in the mood last Friday evening.  And when I do cook, I love to try new recipes.  And who’s better to try than Pioneer Woman’s recipes!!  So for our entree we had Ranch Style Chicken.  Here’s the recipe.

Here’s our chicken cooking in the oven…  It looks even better once you put the cheese and bacon on!  Delish!! 

DSC_3117

I served ours with baked sweet potato and steamed broccoli.  But now onto dessert!  I have been wanting to try a pound cake with Sprite, and guess who happens to have a recipe for this! Yep…  PW!

DSC_3124 DSC_3125 DSC_3133

And oh MY!!  This is some yummy pound cake!  Easy and delish!!

Go make it NOW!  And then bring me a piece or a quarter of the cake or the whole cake if you’re concerned that you might eat it all.  I’m here for you – I’ll take one for the team.  That’s just the kind of gal I am!

So have you been doing any cooking??  Any great recipes we need to know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!