Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Lovin’

Are you loving summertime as much as me??  There is just something about coming out a cold long winter that makes you appreciate the warmth of the sun’s rays on your skin just a little more!  I thought I’d take a minute to share just a few things that I am really loving about summer…

Hanging out on the front porch. 

DSC_7476

I just want to be outside any opportunity I can get.  And normally if you’re in the shade it’s fairly comfortable.  If not you can just wait for the early morning with your cup of coffee or late night with a glass wine!

Delicious Tomatoes

DSC_7489

There’s just something about a fresh tomato that is quintessential Summer! Cherry, Roma, Beefsteak, Heirloom – I love them all!

Fresh Flowers from the Market

DSC_7465

At our farmer’s market they have amazing flower bouquets for $10.00 – but only when the market is in session.

All the wonderful things growing in the yard

DSC_7467  DSC_7469  DSC_7484

We have multiple hydrangeas in our yard that I love cutting them and bringing blooms inside.  I have mint in our flower garden that I love to make Mojitos with!  We are also enjoying our basil (with our tomatoes!)

 

What are you enjoying this Summer?

 

1 comment:

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!