Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here come Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus...

right down Santa Claus lane. Which happens to be in our den. We don't have a lot of collections but I do have to say I love our Santas. I love the fact that I normally get one a year from someone but it's not one of those collections that people have gone crazy with. It's just here and there; a lovely surprise.

Enjoy strolling down Santa Claus lane at our house!





This reminds me of the Three Muskateers - Santa style!

He's made out of a lightbulb, I know what you're thinking - bright idea!

"A little round belly, that shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly"





Now this guy, he's special. And when I say special I mean makes me stop in my tracks each year we unpack him. My sweet Aunt made him for us. And not that just that would make my heart go pitter patter but she took it to the next level... You see all those sweet little items in Santa's pocket... Well those all are items from my family members. My Granddaddy's pen, my Memama's thumble pin, my great aunt's pin and it goes on and on.

Isn't that the coolest! I think I even caught you wiping that tear from your eye!
Well I hope you enjoyed your stroll down Santa Claus Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!